Saturday, March 26, 2011

I promise this is an IMPORTANT Yarn Clearance post


Do you see this yarn? DO YOU?! It's made out of bamboo. It's addictively soft and the colors are so beautiful, you forget about it being handwash only. You have to just sink your fingers into the skein and nuzzle it against your cheek....

SHUT UP, I KNOW YOU DO IT!

I moseyed over to Michael's to discover it's ON CLEARANCE! It will soon be no more! At least in the colors that exist. Maybe forever! I bought up 5 skeins to make an adorable granny-square afghan. I might go back and buy more.

This is your alert. If you want some awesome bamboo yarn, get to your local Michael's store right away. I found mine in Draper.

2 comments:

kamcicle said...

there wasn't any yarn on clearance at all in west valley. stupid west valley. boo.....

steph k said...

there is TONS in Draper! You should come down!