Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pretty!

In my bloggy stalking I cam across this little gem a few days ago.  We've been workin' on headbands lately.  Why you ask?  

I have no idea.  

They're quick and easy and adorable.  Those are good reasons right?  

I thought so too.  

Check this action out. 


Yes, it's on my a teddy bear that may or may not be from Build a Bear.  Don't judge me.  Just look at the headband okay?  At least it's not a doll.  That's just creepy.  


And a close up.  That's a KNOT.  Genius!  How cute is that?   

So many "knotty" ideas are swimming around in my head now...hahaha.  See what I did there? 

I have plans for this pattern.  One day.  When I'm not falling asleep at 8 pm. 

And just for kicks, here are two more baby hats that I made for my good friend Jess.  She doesn't know what they look like, so hopefully this doesn't ruin the surprise before she gets them in the mail.  But I can't wait anymore!


Grey and white, 3-6 month size.  I'm a little in love with this one.  


I'm in love with this one too. Because it has a BUTTON. AHHHH!  It's so cute.  This is for a newborn-3 months.  

She gets two because I misplaced the first one in all the house chaos....sometimes I really wonder about myself.  She can keep the one that fits and give one as a gift or do whatever.  I was just pleased to make them because they're fun. 

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Kami, I just love you and these are adorable and so is your bear model. . . . .cute knot I'd say. I won't say a word about your "may or may not be a build a bear". The bands and the hats are the cutest. So cute!
Your biggest fan,
Your mom,
me

Jamie said...

Ok Kami. serisouly adorable! Looking forward to seeing the knot ideas :) And now, after seeing the adorable little hats, I am really wishing for a little girl at some point in time :)

Unknown said...

"Your biggest fan,
Your mom,
me"

Oh man Kathleen, you're the bestest. Just sayin...

Jamie, I hope you have a baby girl too! She'd be so spoiled by us. :D

Kami, well you know how I feel about the headbands and this one just makes me feel more of the same. I have a couple more to post soon too!