Wednesday, November 3, 2010

what to make next....

on november 1st, i started to panic. on november 1st, i was left with exactly 55 days until christmas. so, i got out my trusty notebook and made a list of all the people that i'd like to make gifts for.

but then, i saw this again:



this is a cb2 pouf. that's code for darling.

and all of a sudden, i've forgotten about all the gifts i have to make and am trying to figure out how to make myself one of these. in my world, i can't be spendin' that kind of dough on things that one might consider to be frivolous. plus, do you know how much yarn $80 would buy? a lot. a lot of glorious, magnificent yarn.....

yarn for me to make more presents you see! so many projects, so little time. this one sadly may have to wait until after the holidays, along with my snuggie.

don't judge.

No comments: