Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Coming Soon to A Crochet Blog Near You

Hey Everyone! *chuckle chuckle*...everyone Ok, ok, I've got a hold of myself. So anyone who might read this probably knows I've had a monster of a crochet project that has been ongoing for a very, very long time. I got a wild hair around February of this year and decided to make a blanket for my boyfriend's birthday. Not a kick-assgan. Oh no, that would have been reasonable which is so not me. I'm talking a full out, bed-sized, making a dent in my floor because it's getting so heavy blanket. The plan was to have it done by his birthday at the end of May. Fast forward to August and it's now a running joke that I'm not allowed to make him presents because he'll never get them. Sooooo....no more procrastination folks. I WILL have this blanket done THIS WEEK. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Not only will he actually get his birthday present, but I'll also have a post with some pictures to share with y'all the fruits of my labor. I have to admit, though, this labor is a lot more pleasant than some other labors I've heard about. Just sayin'.

-Shannon

3 comments:

kamcicle said...

hooray! *taps microphone* is this thing on?

Kristen said...

Your blog is my favorite now!!! Hooray for making this tired old lady laugh!!

kamcicle said...

we pretty much crack ourselves up