Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fat bottomed bags, you make the rockin' world go round!

There's something about Bear Lake that brings out the crafters in us. For weeks, we talked about what we wanted to do while we were there, and then finally we were there and we were so excited that we could barely contain our glee. And when I say we spent the whole time crocheting, I'm not kidding. EVERY MINUTE was utilized in the creation of cuteness. It was like cuteness barfed all over the cabin. Check this action out.

The first thing I needed to do when it comes to my projects, is find something to cart all my crap around in. Hence, this GINORMOUS bag. I really didn't mean for it to be this large, and these pictures really don't do it justice, but it's amazing.



It's a bucket bag!



This is a new headband creation. I'm in the middle of figuring out how to make a child size one. I know, don't make it so long. But, it's not that simple. There's a lot of counting involved. Those of you who know me know how much I hate to count. This has a cute green crocheted button in the middle. I had to crochet the button because I forgot to bring real buttons. It's sitting on my enormous bag.



Next on the list? Halloween stuff! Yes, this is a candy corn. I called them acorns the whole week, but that doesn't change the fact that they are adorable! That is a ghost in the background too. He's part of a project that I still need to finish. I can never just finish anything.



More pics of our creations. They include (but are not limited to because I haven't taken pictures of some stuff yet) bath poofies, face scrubbies (these are all technical terms), washcloths, and smaller bags to hold our odd'n'ends'n'balls. We'll also explain this later.



ALL THE CUTE STUFF WE DID!! Actually, this isn't everything. I still have more pictures to take!

1 comment:

steph k said...

I thought I posted a comment on this blog... something like "SQUEE! I NEED CANDY CORNS!"