Monday, August 16, 2010

homemade gifts for everyone!

sooo.....as i'm catching up on bills and going on vacations and such, i've decided that all ya'll are getting homemade gifts.

first up? my darling niece kassy. now, this girl just turned 12 and i'm pretty sure she's cooler than me so i really want to impress her.

i need a good gift, i need to spend no money, i need her to think i'm cool.

on with the headband! i've seen these things everywhere, but i had NO idea how easy they are. this took me 20 minutes. literally.



i got this from here.

i have yet to hear from her if she likes it or not, but i have it on good authority that she does. :)

i'll post a pic of her wearing it as soon as i can.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Super cute! What are you charging for those beauties? I have a 7 year old who love, LOVE, LOVE me, oh yeah, and you if some of those lovlies made there way into her wardrobe. And this mama ain't no crochetter.

Unknown said...

We could CHARGE for these and people would pay? Get out of town! I have a feeling that for the time being Kami and I could throw a couple together just for the practice. We made some darling stuff at Bear Lake this year. Just wait until we get te chance to post the pictures!!

kamcicle said...

i need to figure out how to do child sizes. so i'll practice and christy can reap the benefits! my niece also uses hers for a super cute belt over tunics and stuff. she came up with that, i was just like "here's a headband." kaitlyn has some headband envy as well, i better get to work!

christy, what colors does she like?

Christy said...

She loves purple, pink, and brown. Oh and I guess the turquoise blue color that is everywhere right now. Seriously. Text me.... I shall pay 801-830-7597