Thursday, October 21, 2010

funny thing about being a crafter, is that you want to go home and craft rather than do anything else. i love seeing the piles of poofies slowly build....and then get smaller when i sell some of them. it's awesome. my favorite is when shannon and i go to our homes and then send pictures of what we're making all night long. yes yes, we're cool. i know.

this last venture, was a little outside of my comfort zone. shannon gets busy with the sewing and the gluing and the computer and all that hoopla. i'm jealous of her energy. me? i'm like, hook and yarn. i'm good.

i have had these white boards since i found out i was getting a new job. my plan was to (amazingly) hang them in my new office. yeah....that didn't happen. because you see, after moving around so much in my last job, i've become a little bit afraid of commitment. if i have to get outta there quick, i don't want a whole bunch to move.

sorry, tangent.

white boards. i tried to sell them at a yard sale. no one wanted 'em so i took that as a sign and decided to crochet a border for them.

let's just say, it's a good thing i have 3. the first one looks a little special to me. good thing i have extras! i also added some flowers to the magnets.



and now on to the yard sale! i made about $60 bucks. not too shabby, and thanks to shannon for letting me use the killer display board she made the the awareness ribbons.

headbands and scrubbies!


hair clips for sale!


cute kaitlyn modeling her turquoise flower clip:


the tiny flower bobby pin:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

squeal!!!!! I'm blacking out from all the cute awesomeness. I'm so glad the board is coming in handy and that things are starting to sell! I need to get in on that action. :D